Submitted by Communications Team on September 16, 2020 - 2:00pm
Here are the latest updates:
- Last week we had one staff member at the NeuroCare Campus (NCC) test positive for COVID-19. We continue to update our website as we have changes in active cases.
- Mandatory weekly testing for NCC clients will need to resume effective Monday 8-24-20 in response to the positive staff result. NCC staff testing will continue until further notice.
- The quarantine at Tyler Circle has been lifted. There are currently no residential homes in quarantine.
- Therapy services resumed for Residential clients in Wayne County earlier this month at the Wayne Outpatient Clinic at NCC.
- Oakland/Macomb and Wayne Day Treatment Services (DTS) programs will resume when visitor restrictions are lifted. Due to safety concerns, there are no plans to temporarily bring DTS activities into the Residential homes during visitor restrictions.
- The Healthy Aging program is tentatively scheduled to resume on September 3rd at Middle Branch. Residential homes that were missed due to COVID-19 will be rescheduled in 2021.
- We are aggressively managing our supply of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are following best practices for disinfecting and cleaning our facilities. We continue to appropriately secure supplies in anticipation of routine needs such as upcoming flu season.
We’ll continue to keep you up-to-date as we have news, and encourage you to reach out to your Case Manager or Residential Program Manager with your questions and concerns