Submitted by Communications Team on December 31, 2020 - 5:19pm
Today we were notified that a Residential client at the Cottage tested positive for COVID-19. As a result of this:
- Post-exposure precautions remain in place at the Cottage including an in-room quarantine, full PPE usage, and suspension of all activities and therapy services for 14 days.
- Special Tree has initiated contact tracing to identify, monitor, and support individuals who may have been exposed to the virus.
- We continue to track our client and staff pending and confirmed cases on the COVID-19 page of our website.
- Visitor restrictions remain in place at all of our facilities until further notice.
- The precautionary in-home quarantine at Riverview has been lifted after clients received negative COVID-19 test results.