Submitted by Communications Team on January 5, 2021 - 5:21pm
Last night, we were notified that a Residential staff member at the Cottage Residence in Wayne County tested positive for COVID-19. As a result of this:
- Post-exposure precautions remain in place at the Cottage including an in-room quarantine, full PPE usage, and suspension of all activities and therapy services for 14 days.
- Special Tree has initiated contact tracing to identify, monitor, and support individuals who may have been exposed to the virus.
- We continue to track our client and staff pending and confirmed cases on the COVID-19 page of our website.
- Visitor restrictions remain in place at all of our facilities until further notice.
- Therapy and Day Treatment Services are on hold for all Wayne County Residential clients until at least January 25th