Submitted by Communications Team on November 1, 2020 - 8:56pm
Today we were notified that a Residential staff member from our Middle Branch Residence in Macomb tested positive for COVID-19. As a result of this:
- Special Tree has initiated contact tracing to identify, monitor, and support individuals who may have been exposed to the virus.
- Post-exposure safety protocols are in place at Middle Branch which includes an in-home quarantine, full PPE usage, and suspension of all activities and therapy services.
- We have put additional signs and symptom monitoring in place with Middle Branch staff and clients.
- Middle Branch staff will not travel to other locations nor will other Residential staff work at Middle Branch until further notice.
- All family visits to Middle Branch (both indoor and outdoor) are canceled until further notice.