Submitted by Communications Team on November 17, 2021 - 7:33pm
We were notified this evening that a team member at the NeuroCare Campus has tested positive for COVID-19 during weekly outbreak testing for staff and clients. Based on new federal and state guidelines, visitation at the NeuroCare Campus remains open and the following protocols are in place:
- Contact tracing has been initiated to identify, monitor, and support individuals who may have been exposed to the virus.
- The NeuroCare Campus remains in outbreak status and weekly outbreak testing will continue for clients and staff regardless of vaccination status until we are COVID-19 free for 14 days.
- Visitation at the NeuroCare Campus is from 10am – 8pm daily.
- If you are ill, please do not visit.
- Special Tree will continue our strict infection control practices including a mask requirement for all clients, staff, and visitors at the NeuroCare Campus regardless of vaccination status.
- All visitors are free to visit throughout the building but must wear a mask at all times, including client rooms. It is preferred that visits occur in the client’s room during outbreak periods.
- COVID-19 screenings are still required for ALL visitors regardless of vaccination status.
- Visitors must be 12 years or older.
Please remain vigilant in safety precautions at all times to reduce the spread of the highly-contagious Delta variant which includes following mask guidance from the CDC, social distancing, frequent hand washing, and getting vaccinated.