Submitted by Communications Team on November 25, 2020 - 8:38pm
This afternoon we were notified that a team member from our Tyler 2 Residence in Wayne County tested positive for COVID-19. As a result of this:
- Special Tree has initiated contact tracing to identify, monitor, and support individuals who may have been exposed to the virus.
- We have put additional signs and symptom monitoring in place with Tyler 2 staff and clients.
- Post-exposure safety protocols are in place at Tyler 2 which include an in-home quarantine, full PPE usage, and suspension of all activities and therapy services.
- Tyler 2 staff will not travel to other locations nor will other Residential staff work at Tyler 2 until further notice.
- Visitor restrictions are in place until further notice.
- We continue to track our client and staff pending and confirmed cases on the COVID-19 page of our website.