Submitted by Communications Team on November 4, 2020 - 10:31pm
Tonight we were notified that a staff member from the NeuroCare Center in Romulus tested positive for COVID-19. As a result of this:
- Special Tree has initiated contact tracing to identify, monitor, and support individuals who may have been exposed to the virus.
- We have put additional signs and symptom monitoring in place with NCC staff and clients.
- All family visits to the NeuroCare Center (both indoor and outdoor) are canceled until further notice.
- All community outings including physician appointments will be suspended pending additional testing and information.
- Weekly COVID-19 testing will continue for all staff and clients