Submitted by Communications Team on October 13, 2021 - 9:33pm
We were notified today that a team member at the NeuroCare Campus tested positive for COVID-19 during weekly outbreak testing for NCC staff and clients. As a result, the following precautions remain in place at the NeuroCare Campus per MDHHS guidelines:
- Contact tracing has been initiated to identify, monitor, and support individuals who may have been exposed to the virus.
- Visitation at NCC North, South, and Heavlin remains suspended and will resume on October 26th pending no additional positive cases.
- Weekly outbreak testing will continue for all staff and clients at NCC North, South, and Heavlin regardless of vaccination status until we are COVID free for 14 days.
- All community outings remain temporarily suspended at this time. Only essential physician appointments are allowed and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- As a reminder, we continue to track our client and staff pending and confirmed cases on the COVID-19 page of our website.
Please remain vigilant in safety precautions at all times to reduce the spread of the highly-contagious Delta variant which includes following mask guidance from the CDC, social distancing, frequent hand washing, and getting vaccinated. If you’re not vaccinated, please consider getting the vaccine.